I created smart-contract follow ERC20 Standard to issue an awesome token. It’s easy. Let’s start.
- Install Metamask: https://metamask.io/
- Create new Eth account with Metamask on Ropsten Test Network
- Init some free eth with faucet: https://faucet.metamask.io (select deposit -> faucet) or fill your wallet address on https://faucet.bitfwd.xyz, http://faucet.ropsten.be:3001
After contract done →
- Press Start to Compile at Compile tab
- Select Run tab: choose environment is “Injected Web3 (Ropsten)”, select your specific contract and press Create and wait transaction done
- Copy Contract address to https://ropsten.etherscan.io/ and search to view detail. Ex: https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x9291b8194962bdaff76521358274900ae0d0f2ae
- In Etherscan page, select Contract Code tab, you will see Verify And Publish, press it and verify. If you don’t have an argument in constructor function so leave it blank and publish
After all your contract look like this
Then go to https://ropsten.etherscan.io/token-search search with your contract address, your token name is not available yet. Just use Metamask to send some your coin. After the first transaction success, your coin can be searched.
You can look at my contract as a sample. Send me your eth address, I’ll share some NC coin. 😀